Our stores are at the heart of what we do and one of the first introductions for our customers. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Area Manager role in the Columbia, SC area.
At Miracle-Ear, this highly visible Area Manager role will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the stores in your territory. Get ready to work shoulder to shoulder with your care providers/office teams and build long-term relationships within the local community.
Our top candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, navigating between the needs of our stores and the needs of our clients. Bring your keen eye for data, analytics, and insights to help your teams meet critical performance goals.
With a passion for inspirational leadership, mentorship, and training, you’ll join your teams in driving operational excellence. With great responsibility comes great visibility. As you hone results for your territory, you’ll be sharing team successes with our corporate leadership teams, celebrating ‘wins’ and addressing opportunities as they arise.
Lastly, if you have never provided hearing care, no worries. Bring your business acumen, drive for results, and learning agility, we’ll get you trained to provide the best care in our industry!
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser preferred. If not currently licensed, will be required to become licensed within 12 months of hire & maintain license going forward.
- Experience in the Hearing Industry is preferred
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong clinical standards and ability to follow protocols and policies.
- Confident and professional when dealing with clients.
- Understands key business objectives and how to drive achievement of business results.
- Understands administrative functions to ensure smooth business operation.
- Good judgment and decision making ability.
- High sense of initiative and self motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of customers, colleagues, and vendors.
- Ability to learn about a wide range of hearing instruments.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Required proficiency with tools:
- Strong understanding and skills with Microsoft Office tools
- Preferred experience with Sycle.net and Salesforce, or similar systems
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence tools for reporting needs & data analysis
- Must be able to maintain a high level of concentration even with numerous interruptions.
- Must be able to lift boxes or equipment up to 20 pounds.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!
Miracle-Ear® welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.