Group Risk & Compliance Manager
Amplifon is looking for a future opportunity in our HQ a Group Risk & Compliance Manager.
The role, reporting to the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, will be responsible for planning and performing several projects and works related to Internal Audit, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance across the Group and will also contribute to the management of the function.
- Plan, coordinate and execute audit projects included within the annual plan approved by the Board of Directors and ‘ad hoc’ projects, to be carried out in the HQ Departments and in the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Coordinate audits co-sourced with 3rd party audit providers.
- Plan and carry out ‘Follow up’ audit assessing that the corrective measures set in the audit reports and agreed upon with the owners of the audited processes, are implemented.
- Maintain a “Continuous Monitoring” over the timely implementation of the action plans included in the audit reports according to the deadlines.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the risk management processes and the annual risk recognition exercise in accordance with ERM standards.
- Support the Organismo di Vigilanza (Supervisory Body ex Legislative Decree 231/2001) in planning and executing the testing, updating and assessment of the Organizational Model.
- Support to the compliance programs including an oversight of the Italian Corporate Governance Code requirements.
- Provide value-adding advice and expertise on various aspects of process effectiveness and controls, compliance, risk management to all departments.
- Be always updated on the latest professional evolution and share best practices, tools and testing methodologies and contribute to departmental projects.
- Liaise, supporting the Group Risk and Compliance Officer, with external and statutory auditors.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, by adopting appropriate communication styles to individuals at all levels of the organization and remaining open to disagreements or new ideas; write meaningful reports and presentations.
- Articulate an understanding of business areas under review and demonstrate solid rationale for raising potential audit issues.
- Accountable attitude: commitment to delivering quality results in line with timelines while being attentive to details.
- Always develop an open and honest working relationship with those being audited and maintain a professional approach: promptly update the Group Risk & Compliance Officer on any project progress and potential issues in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management.
- Manage and coach direct reports, identifying development plans and provide performance feedback.
- MsC in Economics or Management Engineering.
- At least 7 years of professional experience with a Big-4 accounting/consulting firm (both in external audit - assurance services and control/risk/compliance) and/or large multinational’s internal audit department.
- Strong knowledge of risk/control frameworks (COSO).
- ERP knowledge and data analytics skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Proven professional experience in compliance programs and Legislative Decree 231/01.
- Experience of leading teams and teamwork skills.
- Experience in working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 40%).
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Knowledge of the IFRS (International accounting principles) is a plus.
- Professional internal audit or accounting certification (e.g., CIA, CISA, CPA, CA, etc.) are a plus.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). A second European language is a plus.