Account Payable Supervisor
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Within our Corporate office in Milan, we are looking for a Accounts Payable Supervisor for our finance division.
- Monitor the “Procure to Pay lifecycle”, from the Purchase Request to Payments;
- Ensure that all invoices, credit notes and accruals are processed accurately and in a timely manner with proactive approach with the different Budget Owners;
- Ensure accuracy of the vendor database and the regular review of supplier ageing;
- Prepare payments runs, payments forecasts and manage Reverse Factoring solution;
- Manage all VAT, withholding and other taxes ensuring compliance obligations, declarations and payments;
- Perform/review month-end activities including reconciliations, account variation analysis, accruals and journal entries while maintaining a continual accounting mindset to ensure timely processing of financial transactions throughout the month.
- Identify, communicate, and contribute P2P change and transformation program suggesting improvements in administrative-financial tasks, as requisition process, quality of information on vendor invoices, implementation of automated processes;
- Cleanse data within Oracle Fusion;
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures ensuring compliance with Law 262/2005;
- Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responding to inquiries.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate needs and identify potential issues;
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to demonstrate reliability, flexibility, initiative and role model behavior to the team;
- Accurate and precise;
- Organizational skills;
- People management;
- Hands-on attitude.
- 4+ years of financial accounting experience in Multinational Companies;
- Educational Background in Accounting;
- Good business English to interact with foreign affiliates;
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is a plus