Director of Business Development
Sales is no longer about selling; it’s about building trust and educating. Amplifon Americas, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Elite Hearing Network team.
Future growth relies on gaining new members who can achieve success in their local markets. We need a Director of Business Development who can articulate our value proposition and deliver an amazing experience that unleashes their potential.
Selling the story behind the numbers to prospective members is a critical component to this role as you ‘hunt’ and expand our membership. Data and KPIs are fundamental to success, but the compelling narrative behind the numbers will add value and drive business decisions.
In the first 90 days, you’ll build a pipeline of new clients and generate new revenue opportunities within your territory. The ability to be a true business consultant is also important as you effectively hone client business plans. Understanding provider needs, industry trends, and asking the right questions are the first steps to add value in the strategic planning process.
This role is highly autonomous; leveraging technology and building it into your daily workflow is mission critical. Our use of Salesforce makes it easy to manage leads and generate/drive referrals among client networks. Collaboration with Marketing and Inside Sales teams is paramount
By supporting independent businesses, EHN ensures hearing care stays local, personal, and meaningful so they can focus on treating patient while we focus on their business growth.
- College degree or 8 years equivalent of experience.
- 5-8 years of professional outside sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Salesforce or CRM experience required
- Excellent time management skills, ability to handle several projects or clients at one time
- Ability to analyze and interpret business operational and/or financial data
- Effectively work independently from a home office and amidst heavy travel (50%)
- Strong interpersonal skills and high ethical standards
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience consulting with clients to drive growth and improvement
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- A humble, service-oriented presence and healthy sense of humor
- Preference to somebody living in SouthEast (FL, GA, TN, SC)
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…