Audiologist, Dilworth Hearing - Epsom
Established in 1960 by a group of Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, Dilworth Hearing are pioneers of audiology in New Zealand. Dilworth Hearing are part of the Amplifon group – the global leader in hearing healthcare, spanning across 29 countries. With 20+ clinics across New Zealand, we pride ourselves on our quality of professional services. We care about achieving the best hearing outcomes for our patients through gold standard care. Our clinicians are trusted by the medical community and we continue to foster relationships with ENTs and GPs, as well as providing education to the wider community.
About the role:
We have an opportunity for a MNZAS Audiologist preferably with a Paediatric VRA Certificate to join us at our thriving Epsom clinic, on a full-time or part-time basis. The role includes undertaking your own clinical case load, improving the clinics performance and ensuring exceptional patient satisfaction. As we are not owned by any one hearing aid manufacturer, you will be able recommend the best solution for our patients, ensuring the best level of patient care.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from NZAS and awarded full membership (MNZAS)
- Confident, collaborative team player and
- Professional, patient centric approach
- Good judgement and decision-making ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer:
Join the Dilworth Epsom team and we will provide you with everything required for making a difference in the lives of our patients, including:
- An organisation you can be proud to work for:
- Work in a modern practice with the latest technology.
- We were top 3 finalists at the Employee experience awards 2018
- Amplifon group is the world’s largest independent audiology network
- A market-competitive salary and benefits
- A caring culture where you feel supported in your ongoing development of clinical and commercial capabilities to further your career.
- Ongoing training opportunities to keep you up with the latest in technology
- Working alongside a wealth of clinical expertise, engaged and passionate colleagues;
- Amplifon NZ employ the largest group of NZAS members.
If you enjoy working in a busy environment, can think on your feet, are an excellent multi-tasker, and most importantly, want to make a difference in the lives of your patients, this could be the opportunity for you!