Sales Performance Analyst
Sales Performance Analyst
Upto £37,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that’s constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Amplifon currently operates in 28 countries with a global turnover in excess of €1.7bn revenue and 11,000 stores and you could be our next Sales Performance Analyst.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will be responsible for ensuring full control of the most relevant business and in store KPIs to drive sales and productivity, successfully hitting company targets. You will monitor sales trends against budget and forecasts, keeping the sales leadership team constantly updated and promptly highlighting any untapped opportunities or criticalities.
Your role will include:
- Keeping track of and analysing all main business KPIs, such as conversion rate, ASP and binaural rate, whilst aiming at optimising both growth and productivity.
- Ensure all UK team use OneFlow for reporting needs
- Carrying out deep dives focusing on customer types to get a more detailed view of business trends and define targeted actions.
- Develop and share regular portfolio analysis, along with forecasts about target and achievements based on different variables.
- Design and manage Sales Incentive Plans and Commissions Schemes, alongside HR and Finance.
- Define and manage promotions and discounts, working hand-in-hand with local and regional Pricing Team and in line with company commercial strategies.
- Strongly contribute to the development and implementation of all projects related to sales performance, e.g. Discount campaigns, Price Card changes etc.
- Work with Marketing to monitor the hearing care market (including market size) and advise on new trends, especially in pricing
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be an analytical thinker with a strong commercial acumen and proven experience in helping business’ bring data to life. You will be a clear communicator with a drive to ensure wider team performance across the business. Your industry background will not be a limiting factor so long as you can display an understanding of the retail sales KPI’s.
As a minimum you will:
- Batchelor’s degree in quantitative fields like Economics, Engineering, or Statistics.
- Knowledge of Power B.I and SQL.
- Proven experience of analysing data and then being able to make recommendations and commercial decisions based on your findings.
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data and strong inclination to data analysis combined with the same attention and focus to the business impacts.
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas).
- Project management experience will be considered bonus