ERP IT Applications Specialist
Up to £40,000 + bonus and benefits
WHO WE ARE
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that’s constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Amplifon currently operates in 28 countries with a global turnover in excess of €1.7bn revenue and 11,000 stores and you could be our next Applications Specialist.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As Applications Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring first-class operational support for enterprise applications (ERP) in Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain and HR areas, including the integration with other applications and reporting.
- Monitoring integration flows between applications.
- Perform first-level analysis and troubleshooting on applications.
- Raise and manage the request for support to application maintenance service.
- Collect functional requirements from the business for changes.
- Support users in application testing and training
- Participate in application design.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a person with the ability to challenge stakeholders within the business and esure they are held accountable for their project objective in the agreed timeframes. You will be passionate about delivering excellent service to internal stakeholder to deliver and Oracle Fusion platform with tre value.
- Understanding of ERP architecture, main functionalities, and integration patterns with third party systems.
- Previous experience in managing application support, both for change requests and incidents.
- Understanding of core enterprise business processes across the different functional areas
- Excellent knowledge of Office package and the main Project Management tools.
- Critical thinking communication & buy-in skills.
- Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others.
- Ability to enter the details without losing the whole picture.
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization.
- Constantly seeks ways to improve both own and business performance
- Strong sense of judgement and decision -making ability
- A will and mindset to go above and beyond