Global Strategy Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
Amplifon is looking for a talented resource to join the Global Strategy & Business Development team. Strategy & Business Development function determines Group-level corporate strategy and investment decisions (M&As, JVs, etc.), working on high profile, strategic and operational projects in direct contact with the Group Leadership Team. You will work in a truly fast-paced international environment in a business constantly evolving, with great empowerment and growth opportunities.
Main activities will include:
- Contributing to the definition of the Strategic Plan
- Building financial models to support investment decisions
- Supporting Due Diligence and M&A processes, interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the team in preparing key analysis for the Executive Leadership
- Contributing to management of international projects, interacting with more senior colleagues
What you'll need
Education / experience and skills required:
- Degree in Finance, Management, Accounting&Control, Management Engineering or similar
- Corporate finance solid knowledge and ability to use valuation methods / to independently design valuation models
- Excellent analytical skills (e.g., ability to quickly understand data and relationship between quantities, being comfortable with growth rates, foreign exchanges, etc.)
- Full proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English (other languages are considered a plus - e.g., Spanish, German)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively, being comfortable with handling a variety of tasks
- Flexibility, positive and proactive approach, ability to question conventional wisdom
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team