Want to make an impact across a network of over 1000 stores, giving the gift of sound to millions and enhancing our customer journey? Amplifon Americas is growing, with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Marketing team.
Our CRM Specialist role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career and transform the Miracle-Ear customer experience. In this highly visible role, you will lead the development and execution of multi-channel CRM strategies to drive growth and own customer engagement and repurchase campaigns from start to finish.
Miracle-Ear recently launched a next-level marketing automation platform and you’ll play an integral role in the program roll-out. By building customer segments, defining test plans for optimization, and supporting franchisee questions, we’ll hit the ground running and you’ll gain an experience like no other.
You’ll also oversee marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, call center, and SMS so we reach customers with the right message at the right time. Our top candidate loves to track data and can translate technical details so everyone can understand. You’ll identify valuable insights that will define future marketing programs and monitor the health of each campaign.
Boost your career as you work with marketing colleagues from Brand & Digital to direct creative asset needs and IT, BI, Sales, Operations & Field teams to push initiatives forward. As a liaison to our franchisees partners, you’ll ensure utilization and issue resolution, creating positivity about the CRM program.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in marketing, analytics, or related field
- 7 years of multi-channel marketing and database marketing experience
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud (or similar CRM tool), Power BI, Microsoft Office
- CRM knowledge: segmentation, targeting, testing, measurement, and ROI-based decisions
- Data analysis and financial acumen with ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Strong ability to work autonomously, make decisions to move work forward, demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Previous experience with virtual and global teams- franchise environment preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!