Planning & Control Specialist – Labor Cost
Take an opportunity at Amplifon and choose a career that brings sound to life in an international and inspiring environment.
You will be exposed and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to more than 16,000 people across 29 different Countries.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly Labor cost related reports, providing structured feedback on main topics and trends.
- Take ownership of monthly various analysis and recommend actions.
- Assist global and local Finance & HR teams with Budget & Forecast processes
- Ensure HR/Labor cost data comprehensiveness, update and accuracy.
- Make and implement proposals for improvement: new KPI, automation of reports…
Desired skills and experience:
You are the right person if you:
- Speak English fluently & interested in working within an international team
- Italian Fluency is not mandatory, it might be a plus
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in controlling
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Are comfortable with numbers
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are results oriented with good communication skills