Talent & Learning – HR Internship
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Amplifon is seeking an intern interested in making the difference in our international Talent & Learning team.
Talent & Learning – Internship
Besides the opportunity of learning and experiencing how a global, fast paced group function works you will play a key role being involved in design, digital content creation and deployment for two strategic large projects.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself using your creativity and analytic skills:
The creative part:
- Support the Talent and Learning team through the creation of online innovative content
- Create brief online modules that can be later used OnDemand to train, in an engaging and experiential way, our Amplifon people
- Support group development initiatives in design and content creation, based on blended approach (online and physical experience)
The analytic part:
- Analyzing population to be involved in learning initiatives providing ideas and suggestion about classes arrangement and training delivery methods
- Understands and actively study and benchmark external best practices to assure effectiveness of our key initiatives
It is not all about fun: you will also help arranging and managing class scheduling, invitation and other operational tasks. In any case these are always part of a larger initiative on which you will have full visibility to see a project from start to end and make sure you can contribute on different project’s phase.
Who you are: You are a recent graduate or in pursuit of a Master degree. You are comfortable in an international environment where English is required on a daily base. You like to work with people, interacting, speaking and presenting to diversified group of people. You see yourself as a “digital native” comfortable in using social media and common tools like PowerPoint and Excel; you have experience or you would like to learn eLearning solutions like Captivate, Articulate. Being part of a fast-paced environment where entrepreneurship is welcome is attractive for you.
Besides the challenging and interesting opportunity we offer a 6 months internship, a monthly reimbursement and access to our company restaurant.