Compliance & Quality Specialist
Reporting into the Finance and Operations Director with a dotted line to the General Manager, the Compliance & Quality Specialist ensures the compliance of Amplifon Belgium & Luxembourg with all relevant regulatory regulation (medical device regulation, FAGG, …) and group procedures (anti-corruption rules, code of ethics, …) in order to preserve Amplifon’s integrity.
The role will drive and coordinate Belux policies and processes in terms of Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Corruption, GDPR and the overall Quality assurance control, specifically:
- Draft, review and implement Amplifon Belux policies and standard operating procedures.
- Develop, monitor and improve quality assurance systems to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Coordinate the customer complaints process (including metrics & analysis) in line with the regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Assess future product or service, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Revise processes and procedures periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Follow-up of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Act as the Data Protection Officer liaising with the external consultant.
- Collaborate with Corporate counsels to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations and liaise with HR to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in case of compliance standard violations.
- Coordinate local efforts with the GM and Global Headquarters ensuring procedures are respected in case of a crisis, including training of the Management Team to optimize competences to master such events.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Organize training to ensure all employees are knowledgeable.
- Support local management in the remediation of the internal audit issues.
- Review external communications to ensure compliance on policies and regulations.
- Perform internal quality audits to ensure the company’s compliance with procedures in place.
- Prepare reports and present results to the management team and external regulatory bodies as appropriate. Oversee internal reporting systems such as corporate compliance hotlines and inform employees about these systems.
- You have a master degree in Law, Finance, Economics and a proven track record as a compliance professional (preferably in a healthcare environment) in the different functional areas with 5-7 years of experience;
- You are well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best-practices;
- You have an excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- You have a pro-active approach with outstanding planning abilities and project management skills;
- You can set priorities meeting regulatory and group deadlines;
- You sense the urgency and sensitivity of the situation and can maintain an appropriate degree of confidentiality;
- You can translate business needs in guidelines and operational requirements;
- You are a Quality minded person demonstrating a rigorous, systematic and prudent approach and a questioning attitude;
- Your experience in performing audits is an asset;
- You can think strategically and are hands on in the execution;
- You are a team player;
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills and are fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- You are familiar with standard analytical and reporting tools.