Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
Up to £55k + Bonus & Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Amplifon is the Global leader in the Hearing Care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. Although we are a global company, that is continuously growing, we have a real entrepreneurial approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry, and constantly challenge & improve the customer and employee experience.
Come and join us as our Supply Chain Manager.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for providing the latest and highest quality products to meet the demands of our customers and internal stakeholders ensuring great cost effectiveness.
- Direct and coordinate local supply chain function, shaping the strategy, optimizing processes and flows in order to maximize customer satisfaction while ensuring cost effectiveness and end to end stock management.
- Work with key stakeholders across Amplifon Group to ensure the best local and global agreements are in place - evaluate & negotiate to drive strong cost outcomes.
- In line with global guidelines and teams, analyse and forecast future product demands working with marketing, sales, REX, B.I., and finance teams.
- Monitor and forecast ongoing company stock level to ensure rotation and maximize working capital and service level - strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage Oracle ERP change requests and developments for the Supply Chain Function and support proper utilization of the system across the different support office functions and at store level.
- Optimise warehouse functions, coordinate, and supervise post-room organization and shipping activities.
- Full ownership of the Supply Chain P&L.
- Deliver excellent Store Logistics Support in line with global guidelines and service levels.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields like Economics, Engineering, or Statistics.
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Strong inclination to data analysis combined with same attention to business impacts.
- Experience with planning solutions and ERP systems (ideally Oracle)
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas).
- Project management experience
- Additional European languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, mathematic abilities and business acumen.
- Critical thinking, clear and open communication, strong team building skills with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization to leverage best practices, share and reapply.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!