Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 13,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon Italy is looking for a Treasury Specialist to join our finance department in our office in Milan.
The Senior Treasury Specialist will report first to the Finance Manager and second to the CFO of the Company.
The Senior Treasury Specialist will be accountable for:
- Responsible for managing liquidity and sources to cover payments; cash flow and forecast NFP (annual, quarterly, and monthly budget); relationship with financial operators; negotiation of economic conditions; management of bank guarantees; maintenance of credit lines;
- Reporting: description of cash flow trends (monthly, quarterly, yearly); forecast data projection; deviation analysis (actual vs forecast);
- Accounting management: bank reconciliations, balancing of transitory accounts, verification of interest payments and accruals registration; notes to the financial statements;
- Will be responsible for the treasury accounts activity; and will support the shops for all banking-related issues;
- Relations with independent auditors and interface with the company and local functions (branches);
What you'll need
- University degree (with preference to Economic and Finance);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the role;
- Fluent in English and Italian;
- Familiarity with the use of IT systems (Remote banking InBiz; accounting: Oracle Fusion; Treasury: PITECO; Reporting HFM; Microsoft Windows and Excel);
- Soft skill: people management; problem-solving; team working; leadership; customer satisfaction.