Global HR - Employer Branding Internship
Starting Date: January 2021
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
Amplifon is seeking an intern interested in making the difference in our international Talent team. The Talent team covers Employer Branding, Talent Acquisition, Development, Learning.
Besides the opportunity of learning and experiencing how a highly digitalized, fast-paced, global function works you will impact the Employer Branding (EB) and Talent key projects. This thanks to assignments on EB where strategy definition, analysis, design, and implementation will give the opportunity to leave your mark, from start to end, on an entire project. Numbers, technology, and analytics will be you other companions in this experience when you will work on Talent Acquisition processes and platforms.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself using your ingenuity and analytic skills:
The creative part:
- Support EB activities devising and managing initiatives to make Amplifon Employer of Choices for specific population target
- Working with colleagues in different areas to “activate” the global initiatives to meet country specific needs
Assuring the best possible candidate experience with a journey from the initial contact to first weeks in the group
- Co-creation and events deployment: you will actively cooperate with the team in order to create, organize and execute events around the world meant to attract the best talents and to position Amplifon as Employer of choice
The analytic part:
- Analyzing recruiting KPIs to be involved in learning initiatives providing ideas and suggestion about classes arrangement and training delivery methods
- constantly scouting of new ideas and innovative approaches with regards to digital, social resourcing and HR analytics
- Reviewing EB platforms and channels through metrics related to relevant population targets
It is not all about fun: you will also help preparing meaningful presentation and preparing reports on key activities. In any case these are always part of a larger initiative on which you will have full visibility to see a project from start to end and make sure you can contribute on different project’s phase.
What you'll need
You are a recent graduate or in pursuit of a Master degree. You are comfortable in an international environment where English is required on a daily base and Spanish is a plus! You like to work with people, interacting, speaking and presenting to diversified group of people. You see yourself as a “digital native” comfortable in using social media and common tools like PowerPoint and Excel; you are open to learn and take real decisions based on data and analysis. Being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is attractive for you.
Besides the challenging and interesting opportunity, we offer a 6 months internship, a monthly reimbursement and access to our company restaurant.