Accounting & Compliance Senior Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
An Accounting & Compliance Senior Specialist
Main activities will include the direct operational responsibility in ensuring the compliance to L262/2005 and monitoring of the correct application of IFRS Accounting Standards, with reference to all the Group subsidiaries.
- Direct operational responsibility of the Testing and Desk review process, working in autonomy with the support of the external 262 consultant, following the annual 262 Plan;
- Follow-up of the issues identified, supporting the definition of the proper remediations plan and ensuring the timely solving
Preparing L262 update presentations for the Board, Statutory auditors committee, external auditors and Top Management
Mapping and optimization of the key accounting processes following of the roll-out of the new Group ERP, with reference to all the Group subsidiaries
- Mapping of the key accounting processes, identifying key risks and related key controls;
- Testing of the controls’ design;
- Support in the optimization of the key accounting processes;
- Support in the efficiency improvement of the local accounting processes integration 262, IFRS accounting & HFM reporting;
- Updating of the existing Administrative and Accounting procedures
Monitoring of the correct application of IFRS Accounting Standards across the Group
- Monitoring the correct application of the IFRS Accounting Standards;
- Support in the periodical follow up of the main issues identified by the Auditors and during the Desk review;
- Support in the maintenance of the Group GAAP Matrix to monitor the differences IFRS vs local GAAP, with reference to all the Group subsidiaries
General & Technical Skills:
- Audit Background
- IFRS deep Knowledge (included the most recent ones – IFRS 15, IFRS 16)
- Fluent in English & in Italian
- Solid Experience Max 5 -6 years of experience in similar roles
- Comfortable with numbers and good at analyzing data and capturing insights;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to synthesize and communication skills;
- Possess exceptional attention to detail;
- Proactive and able to handle complexity in a fast-moving environment;
- Good knowledge of HFM and Oracle will be a “plus”
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint (Power BI is a plus)
- Availability to travel for at least 50% of the time.