Corporate Communication & CSR internship
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
We are looking for an intern that will join our Corporate Communication Team.
This role reports to the Corporate Communication & CSR Associate Director and will be part of a wider team focused on group external and internal corporate communication.
The purpose of the Corporate Newsroom & SDGs Intern is to contribute to boost corporate global purposeful positioning through informed, compelling and engaging communications and initiatives. Working in close cooperation with the Group Functions and the Countries, the identified team member will support the communication and stakeholder engagement strategy of the Group and its implementation by designing processes and tools, developing formats and contents, conceiving and coordinating global routines.
Main activities and responsibilities
- Support the fertilization of a long-term communication and CSR strategy in line with business objectives and informed by Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Bring innovative ideas and skills to craft high quality contentand deliver it on corporate channels
- Track SDGs KPIs, measures effectiveness and impact of community investments and support localization of global CSR partnerships in relevant countries
- Support the coordination of Global and Country Newsroomsinvolving internal and external stakeholders (agencies) from multiple countries and functions
- Support the design and implementation of the Global Media House
Bridge with internal communication, corporate marketing and medical marketing to ensure external communication messages are consistent and mutually reinforcing
Key learning points
A broader and 360 understanding of the team accountabilities, personal impact and functional mission of a start-up Corporate Communication department
Fast-pace and very dynamic results-driven working environment
Transformative approach requiring pioneering attitude and engaging communication skills
- Hands-on communicator (writes and speak effectively, accurately and with speed in English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- English and Italian required, Spanish/German/Chinese a plus
- Tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
Job location: Milan, Italy.