Global Workplace and Retail Technologies Analyst
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for:
The Global Workplace and Retail Technologies Analyst will play a key role into the Global IT organization at Amplifon.
The incumbent will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring and managing the end user computing and mobility services of the organization. The role can include designing support workflows, documenting processes and managing the harmonization of the standard device and tools to be used in the countries.
He/she will be responsible for ensuring that staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed and protocol observed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements through an ITIL framework.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Manage the Corporate Service Desk team and evaluate performance.
- Ensure end user services are timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Contribute to improving end user support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on Service Desk team’s productivity.
- Monitor and support the countries in the adoption of the global standards
- Support the delivery of global services and monitor their performance
- Keep under control the end user computing and mobility asset management
- Support new initiatives impacting workplace and technology areas
What you'll need:
- Hands on experience with Service Desk and remote-control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of end user service support experience
- Previous experience running/developing end user service support.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise software Service Desk/ticketing system such as ServiceNow, Microsoft Office 365
- Demonstrated experience with device management tools such as Microsoft InTune, BigFix, Mobile Iron
- Advanced skills in Active Directory and Microsoft Azure environments
- English and Italian fluent