Desktop Support Technician
Are you passionate about technology and enjoy helping people and business succeed? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, diligent, and dynamic talent in our Desktop Support Technician role.
You will provide installation, technical assistance, support and maintenance of computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment to deliver a high level of availability and reliability. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a medical device company that gives the gift of sound to millions of people around the world.
You will provide excellent customer service, both in-person and on the phone, to end users in the entire organization. Effective verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills, are essential to succeed in this position. Your desire to grow and expand knowledge and skills will propel you forward into future career opportunities within Amplifon.
Professional, detail-focused and ready to support our growth, success in this role means being ready to tackle any issue an end user could face in the ever-changing world of technology. Are you ready to provide superior support to our team members? We can’t wait to see how your influence will make Amplifon an even more efficient place to work.
- High school diploma required, degree preferred
- A+ Certification preferred
- 2+ years desktop support experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to methodically solve problems and prioritize work
- Experience with Microsoft Office, computer hardware, Active Directory and network concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…