Are you a stubborn person who finds the word “no” to be a challenge? Are you and ardent individual who loves to compete and win? Do you love to be the first to find the best way to do something? Are you motivated to really find a career you love?
American National encompasses all these traits and we love what we do! We are looking for like minded Multi-Line Agents to join us and grow with us. We love that our agents all come from diverse backgrounds, which has created a rich culture for all of us.
As an American National Multi-Line Agent, you will build your own business and you will work within your community to provide people with the most diverse products to meet their needs. You will build relationships that will last for your entire career and truly make an impact on people’s lives.
Come add to our amazing culture!
What we love about you:
- You are achievement oriented with ambition and drive
- You excel when you are helping people
- The desire to own and develop your business is strong
- You are involved in your community
- You like the excitement and the thrill of finding new ways to sell
- Honesty and ethics are part of your core values
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- The ability to own and manage your own business
- Amazing and diverse products to offer your clients
- A culture that is agile, diverse and inclusive
- Travel and award incentives
- Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
- In-depth training program to make sure you are prepared
- Mentorship programs
The Day to Day:
- You will use knowledge and selling techniques to build value in products for clients
- Meet and exceed new business goals and objectives
- Identify prospective customers
- Develop insurance proposals
- Deliver sales presentations and close sales
- Develop strong networking relationships
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire.
Ask us how we can help!
At American National, we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. American National does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law.
American National is a group of companies writing a broad array of insurance products and services, comprised of American National Insurance Company, headquartered in Galveston, Texas, and its affiliates including American National Property And Casualty Company, Springfield, Missouri; Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; United Farm Family Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Not all companies are licensed in all states. In New York, business is conducted by the above companies with a home office in Glenmont, New York. Each Company has financial responsibility only for the products and services it issues. Agents contracted with American National are independent contractors, not employees.