Agency Development Leader
Trying to find a career with a company that shares your values and allows you to create something of your own is difficult—except at American National! Our primary focus is setting you up for long term success by providing training, mentorship and continued support to start your business the day your doors open.
Are you a goal-oriented leader? Do you look for ways to build relationships in new and unique ways? Do you have a proven track record of successfully owning or running a business? Are you an innovative leader that recruits and builds extraordinary teams?
If you define success by developing and growing a team, truly making a difference in the lives of people in your business and offering unique product solutions, then American National has the opportunity for you. Our Agency Development Leader is an essential component in the continued success of our team. This is more than just a role at a company that anyone can fill; this is your business with the support of a trusted company behind you. At American National, we’ve spent more than a century building our business and we look forward to helping you build yours.
What You’ll Do:
- Create your business
- Think outside the box to recruit the best talent
- Lead, train and coach your team of agents, enabling them to exceed goals
- Proactively identify opportunities your team members can take to improve their businesses
- Demonstrate a “never quit” attitude and instill tenacity and resilience within your team
- Analyze agency performance data to suggest scalable improvements to core sales processes and sales training
- Foster a transparent, inclusive, and achievement-oriented agency culture
- Build a successful and ethical business
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team and/or business
- Highly motivated to succeed and elevate others
- Demonstrates a track record of overachievement against individual and team quotas
- Excellent client relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven and loves a challenge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate
- Adaptable to changing processes when it’s right for your agency, your organization and the clients we serve
Benefits and Perks:
- Stable business ownership in a secure industry
- Exclusive agent model
- Competitive compensation structure
- Continuing education opportunities
- Industry events and organizations
- Leadership development program
About American National:
American National has spent more than a century establishing ourselves as one of the nation’s premier insurance companies offering personal lines, commercial lines and agricultural insurance products, as well as a suite of life and financial services products.
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible agents who thrive on building relationships in our company, with our clients, and through our communities. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we’re successful.
At American National, we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.