Receptionist - Vista del Campo Norte
We are seeking a full-time Receptionist whose responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: welcoming on-site visitors and announcing visitors to appropriate personnel; operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directing callers to appropriate personnel; taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable; answering questions about the organization and providing callers with address, directions and other general information; updating travel calendars as needed; receiving, sorting and routing mail; and ordering, receiving and maintaining office supplies.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A high school diploma preferred
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests