Maintenance Technician - Cullen Oaks
As a full-time Maintenance Technician, you will perform a number of duties that will include general maintenance and repair of home appliances, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, pool/spa (if applicable), community grounds, building equipment/systems, etc. Your commitment to quality general maintenance work will be key in taking care of the overall condition and functionality of our housing community.
This position can lead to a promotion into other roles on our Maintenance Team and in our organization. We are committed to teaching and growing our employees’ skills from day one!
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work. A strong Maintenance Team is critical to giving our residents the best in their home experience.
A Typical Day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Complete assigned general labor resident and community work orders that may include, but are not limited to: electrical work, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, painting, appliance repair, general labor, moving furniture, and unloading/storing supplies, etc.
- Assist in the Preventative Maintenance program as assigned, that may include, but is not limited to: changing air filters, checking community systems/equipment is in good working order and functioning properly, maintaining pool and spa equipment (if applicable), checking community access points/gates are in good working order and functioning properly, etc.
- Complete apartment make-ready duties including, but not limited to: trash outs, appliance checks for good working condition, wall repair and/or painting, furniture moving, cleaning, light bulb replacement, etc.
- Assisting as needed and/or assigned with cleaning the interior and exterior building and grounds. This includes, but is not limited to: groundskeeping, vacuuming, mopping, pool/spa maintenance (if applicable), window cleaning, emptying community trash to appropriate collection bins, snow/ice removal (if applicable), etc.
- Attend staff meetings and complete training as assigned.
- You may be required to participate in On-Call rotation with other Maintenance Team Members for emergency work orders and/or lockouts.