Dining Room Attendant - The Castilian
We are seeking a Dining Room Attendant at The Castilian, a full-service private residence hall, whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to: greeting customers; monitoring the dining room activity; and being responsible for ensuring a clean and safe eating area.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Skills in customer service and basic computer skills