Leasing Manager - The Edge
You’re going to love it here. That’s a promise we make to both our residents and our employees. At American Campus Communities we are passionate about creating rewarding careers for our team members. As a Leasing Manager you’ll find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for contribution and growth.
As a full-time Leasing Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the activities of the leasing department to ensure maximum occupancy of a student apartment community.
You will do this by overseeing and training leasing staff on all functions necessary to close the sale including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and any follow-up necessary; producing and coordinating the publication of advertisements for periodicals, direct mailers, follow-up letters, telemarketing campaigns, in-house programs, etc.; attending after hours marketing events as needed; and being responsible for the management and implementation of the leasing process and systems.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A Bachelor degree preferred; or 2 years’ experience in leasing and sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in the student housing industry preferred.
- Experience in reading, analyzing and interpreting general business correspondence and leasing documents.
- Experience writing routine reports and correspondence.