We are seeking an Operations Specialist whose responsibilities include but are not limited to various Management Services projects. Scope of duties will vary according to projects but may include assisting student housing properties with on-site management functions; facilitating training and development of property staff; assisting in the development and distribution of property operations resources and training material; implementing the property’s strategic marketing plan; assisting in leasing efforts and strategy; conducting market research and analysis projects; and other projects as assigned. Extensive travel will be required. The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.
We are passionate about our work and building community.
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Bachelor degree required; or 4 years’ experience in the student/multi-family housing industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Skills in facility management, budgeting, analytical review of financials, supervision, business administration, public relations, and a combination of business and student development skills.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Previous General Manager experience in the open student/multi-family housing industry is required.