Reservations Coordinator - Flamingo Crossings Village
The Reservations Coordinator will assist in coordinating placement and communication about placement for all residents. The highest quality of customer service and focus on the resident experience will be a top requirement for this position.
- Assist in managing resident rosters of incoming, current, and departing residents.
- Assist in assigning all residents to appropriate bedroom/units based on the lease contract and resident profile information as directed, with minimal changes once determined and in-process.
- Be knowledgeable of necessary systems utilized to track and update incoming and current resident information and placement assignments.
- Coordinate and communicate as directed with community managers, maintenance, and affiliated partners to ensure efficient and well executed unit turnovers, move-ins, and move-out processes.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of efficient, well organized move-in and move-out procedures to maximize customer service and experience outcomes.
Essential Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Be knowledgeable of unit inventory daily including early departures, holdovers, and non-scheduled departures.
- Assist in the coordination of delivering all necessary mediums of communication to residents concerning their lease dates and placements as related to move-in, move-out, and unit/bedroom location.
- When addressing resident/customer concerns, provide high quality customer service through effective problem solving and communication with all necessary residents/customers, community managers, maintenance, and affiliated partners.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments:
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash in the office and around our communities. No matter their position or duration at the organization, everyone picks up trash.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Results Driven.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Bachelor’s degree; and/or 3 years’ experience in the student housing and/or hospitality industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Communicating effectively, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers.
- Customer service.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to be a self-starter with a hands-on approach.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee may be required to drive a vehicle (intrastate and interstate travel) and/or be subject to air travel for purposes of Company business.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work may change based upon the needs of the business.