Housekeeper - Manzanita Square
We are seeking a Housekeeper whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to, cleaning designated areas assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor by performing the following duties: vacuuming carpet areas including resident rooms, hallways, and common areas; mopping and cleaning tile areas including resident rooms and common areas; emptying trash in their designated area; and cleaning bathrooms including tub, shower, and toilet areas.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent.
- The ability while performing the duties of this job to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.