Leasing Coordinator - University Commons
We are seeking a Leasing Coordinator whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to: generating traffic of prospective customers by assisting in producing advertisements for periodicals, direct mailers, follow-up letters, etc.; conducting all functions necessary to close the sale, including generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and any follow-up necessary; completing market surveys; assisting in developing ideas to retain residents; conducting all functions necessary to maximize revenue during the summer; assisting in coordinating room assignments and roommate matching; and attending after hours marketing events as needed. The Leasing Coordinator also assists the General Manager and/or Leasing Manager with the supervision of the leasing staff; including training, development, evaluation, and rewards.
We are passionate about our work and building community.
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A Bachelor degree preferred or prior experience in leasing and sales
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests
- Prior student housing experience preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively with management and coworkers