Facilities Custodian (Full-Time) - Flamingo Crossings Village
You’re going to love it here. That’s a promise we make to both our residents and our employees. At American Campus Communities we are passionate about creating rewarding careers for our team members. As a Facilities Custodian you’ll find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for contribution and growth.
As a full-time Facilities Custodian, you will be responsible for preserving the condition and functionality of a student housing community. The successful candidate will prepare buildings and grounds to ensure the facility is clean and sanitized in accordance with ACC policies and procedures to support the achievement of the property’s business goals and objectives.
We’re looking for a professional who can take initiative! Here’s what your typical day may look like:
- Responsible for the cleaning, trash pick-up, and general repairs of the property’s buildings to include but not limited to the interior, exterior, and grounds of the community as outlined by the American Campus BOSS program and other ACC policies and procedures.
- Participate in the execution of regular Turns, Move-Ins, and Move-Outs as directed and/or assigned by the Maintenance Manager and/or Operations Manager.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
Your background and experience needed to excel in this role should include:
- A minimum of 3-6 months of related experience and/or training.
- The ability to understand and follow all safety protocols including understanding MSDS on the use of chemicals
ACC is now hiring, and we’re committed to creating rewarding careers for our team members from day one!