Resident Experience Specialist - Flamingo Crossings Village
American Campus Communities and the Walt Disney World Company have partnered to create an unforgettable opportunity to work alongside two world-class organizations. Flamingo Crossings Village will be the home to thousands of Disney Program participants, the well-known internship that hosts Cast Members from around the world.
As a Resident Experience Specialist at Flamingo Crossings Village, you will create a vibrant community and dynamic living experience supporting the Cast Members of the Disney Program. The position will focus on excellent customer service and dedication to American Campus Basic Operating Standards and Systems (BOSS).
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a resource to both residents and partners of the property by providing unparalleled customer service and respect while supporting all American Campus Communities policies and procedures.
- Understand, support, and abide by all American Campus Communities policies and procedures while providing unparalleled customer service and respect for residents.
- Work a structured administrative shift in the office each week as determined by your supervisor which may include evenings, overnight, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Participate fully in the preparation, administration and execution of the weekly Turns, Move-Ins, and Move-Outs and all necessary facility operations.
- Work assigned On-Call” shifts, which may include, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. These shifts are a required part of the Resident Experience Specialist position and may take place at any point during the day, evening, and/or overnight.
- Assist in the training and onboarding of newly hired staff members.
- Participate in a Shift Lead rotation with the responsibility of ensuring tasks assigned by management are being completed on each shift by fellow RESs and CAs and communicating status to management appropriately.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments:
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash in the office and around our communities. No matter their position or duration at the organization, everyone picks up trash.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment.
Your background and experience needed to excel in this role should include:
- A graduate, Bachelor's, or Associates degree or diploma in progress or completed from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service experience through effective interpersonal communication, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers.
- Ability to carry out instructions, problem solve, collaborate and work in a team environment
- Skills in writing correspondences, presenting information and responding to inquiries or complaints
- As an organization, we are not able to sponsor employees who do not have a permanent work status classification in the United States.