Food Service Runner - The Callaway House
We are seeking a full-time Runner whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to: facilitating the service of all menu items and prepares and serves beverages on the menu as needed; insures all service areas are properly set-up and ready for customers and that the service area is clean and stocked; and performs the required duties according to the Food Court/Dining Room Checklist.
We are passionate about our work and building community.
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent and related experience.
- Within first week of employment, a food handler’s certification card with the local regulatory agency.
- Knowledge of food safety, food preparation and kitchen sanitation.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and properly rotate and store food products.