Marketing Assistant (Part-Time) - The Castilian
We are seeking a part-time Marketing Assistant who will assist property management in marketing, leasing and selling the property to prospective residents and parents. The marketing assistant's responsibilities include, but are not limited to: implementing and planning marketing efforts, including on-campus, orientation, housing fairs, open houses and the renewal campaign; building relationships within the market and with university groups and organizations; assisting with social media and digital marketing campaigns; providing unparalleled customer service while abiding to all American Campus policies and Fair Housing laws; participating in weekly staff meetings and required trainings; and conducting all functions necessary to close the sale including making appointments, generating new leads, conduct tours, maintaining show rooms, and completing any required prospect follow-up in a timely and accurate manner.
This position will be vital to the implementation of off-site marketing in conjunction with all other marketing and leasing efforts. The marketing assistant helps to create and maintain a favorable image of the community to achieve property leasing objectives, public recognition, and a positive reputation within the local community.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Email and Internet.
- The ability to understand and adhere to policies and procedures, use basic math skills, and exercise effective verbal and written communication skills with residents and guests.
- Customer service experience.