Property Office Assistant (Full-Time) - University Pointe - Louisville
We are seeking a Property Office Assistant who will perform various administrative duties related to office operations including, but not limited to: administrative work to include data entry, filing, copying, answering phones and assisting customers; taking and delivering messages, transferring calls; and monitoring front desk operations including mail/package delivery, building access and visitors to the building.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- 2+ years administrative experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Organization, time management, and customer service skills