Dishwasher (Full-Time) - The Castilian
We are seeking a part-time Dishwasher at The Castilian, the nation’s premier full-service freshman private UT dorm serving students at The University of Texas. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, cleaning and sanitizing dishes, kitchen and work areas, food preparation equipment, and utensils.
American Campus Communities Culture Commitments
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Serve as an American Campus representative and liaison in all interactions.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience
- Within first week of employment, a food handler’s certification card with the local regulatory agency.
- Knowledge of food safety and kitchen sanitation
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs