Service Desk Assistant (Full-Time) - Homeport Hampton Roads
We are seeking a Service Desk Assistant who will serve as a member of our 24 hour service desk team at J – 53, NH – 156, Camp Allen or Newport News locations. Responsible for assisting residents with general needs, assisting with leasing and placements tasks, move-in, move-out tasks, answering phone and responding to emergencies as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming telephones calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Assists with referral/placements and move-in/move-out process.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, and perform other clerical duties as necessary.
- Remind residents of the on-line work order system; train residents (over the phone) on the on-line system, as needed.
- Registers new residents; assigns room numbers, issues room keys.
- Respond to incoming customers work orders requests, and input work orders from residents.
- Report customer service related issues to the appropriate property management staff as necessary.
- Coordinate day-to-day customer communication, and interact with the customers to foster ongoing relationships.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash.