Community Assistant- The Province (Louisville)
You’re going to love it here. That’s not just a promise to our residents; it’s a promise to our employees as well. As passionate as we are about helping students succeed, we’re just as passionate about creating rewarding careers for our team members. Here you’ll find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for contribution and growth. We are hiring driven students with entrepreneurial spirits looking to begin their career today!
Our people are our strength, and at American Campus, our Community Assistants are the primary facilitator in providing our prospective and current residents with a dynamic and enhanced leasing and living experience.
As a part-time Community Assistant, you’ll gain valuable work experience while developing the critical professional skills top employers want to hire. This is an opportunity to have an impact in the lives of fellow students and get paid to make a difference.
As a student employee, we will work with your class schedule to maximize your professional and academic growth. You will work a structured administrative shift in the apartment leasing office which may include evenings, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. Here’s what your typical day may look like:
- Help students find their home away from home by making appointments, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and completing marketing follow-up processes needed to secure leases.
- Provide unparalleled customer service and respect for residents while supporting all American Campus Communities policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastically assist with the implementation of off-site marketing efforts on-campus, in the community, and at special events.
- Assist with the preparation and administration of Turn, Move-In, and Move-Out.
- Work scheduled “Community Assistant On-Call” shifts, which may include, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. These shifts are a required part of the Community Assistant position and may take place at any point during the day, evening, and/or overnight.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
Your background and experience needed to excel in this role should include:
- A high school diploma and diploma in progress from an accredited college or university
- A desire to develop your leadership, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to act as customer relations liaison for residents, prospective residents, and parents
- A desire to impact your community with marketing strategy and vision
ACC is now hiring - Join us and see just how far your ambition can advance your career before you even graduate!