Senior IT Product Manager
At AMBA, we’re creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. As a part of our team, you will bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to colleagues that value you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, who you love or what your beliefs are. Join us and let’s do great things together.
AMBA is seeking candidates for the following position based in our new Urbandale, Iowa office: Senior IT Product Manager
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and valued partnership with the business.
- Competitive pay (salary and), full benefits package
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan
We will Count on you to:
- Manage experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments in Information Technology.
- Account for leading and delivering IT products.
- Oversee the management of the day-to-day operations of the team, including the 3rd party vendors.
- Ensure application delivers needed functionality to consultants, sales professionals and leaders across the firm.
- Lead implementation and delivery of products.
- Develop strategic business plans and consults on best practices and leading thinking related to the delivery of professional services of software products in support of the business.
- Manage and oversee the budget, operations and staffing for the Professional Services business including resource allocation and ongoing capacity planning.
- Supervise four or more employees as direct reports and has authority for people management including assigning, directing, and evaluating work.
- Conduct performance evaluations and career development discussions ensuring appropriate orientation and on-going education/training.
- Recommend salary, bonus actions, hiring, disciplining and firing employees.
- Manage escalated client delivery issues and ensure clear action plans are developed in resolution.
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Experience with Windows, iSeries, Unix, AS/400
Salary Ranges from $70,000-$85,000 (Commensurate with experience)