At AMBA, we’re creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. As a part of our team, you will bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to colleagues that value you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, who you love or what your beliefs are. Join us and let’s do great things together.
AMBA is seeking candidates for the following position based in our new Urbandale, Iowa office: Claims Adjudicator
What can you expect?
· In this role, you be responsible the accurate and timely processing of claims paperwork for our Association members.
· Meeting quality and productions key performance indicators is an expectation of this position.
· Some outbound calling may be required to provide claim updates or deescalate a situation.
· You will be expected to develop a strong understanding of benefit products we support, systems and processes.
· Preparation of applicable letters for the member based on the processes and procedures for the position.
What you need to have:
· High school diploma
· Strong organizational and time-management skills to meet production requirements and prioritize effectively
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
· Detail oriented to ensure accuracy
· Computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance
· Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
What makes you stand out:
· Ability to work within a team environment
· Strong self-starter, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
· Proven people leadership experience
· Claims experience