Inside Sales Representative - MPS
About Our Company
AMBA is a national full-service insurance agency that provides much-needed insurance coverage to retired and active educators, police, firefighters, and state, city, and municipal workers. Our insurance agents help some of our most selfless servants secure the retirement they deserve. We work to protect the financial well-being of retirees while preserving the quality of life for them and the people they love.
AMBA Inside Sales Benefits Representatives engage members and policyholders from some of the nation's largest retired public employee associations. The Benefits Representative role provides presentations by phone on product details and facilitates phone enrollment of members into these programs. No Cold Calls!
Over 400 associations across all 50 states exclusively endorse AMBA to provide benefits to their members. Some of these associations include the Texas Retired Teachers Association, Georgia Retired Educators Association, Illinois Retired Teachers Association, North Carolina Retired Governmental Employees Association, and the California Retired Teachers Association.
Through our exclusive endorsements, we gain direct access to their members, and our in-house Marketing team generates thousands of qualified leads that we provide to our agents at no cost.
- Every advisor has their aspirations, and you can achieve them here at AMBA with our proven systems and processes.
- A structured setting for sales professionals with support systems and coaching, technology, and training at no cost to you
Your Day To Day
- Enhance the brand through excellent, courteous, and professional communication while maintaining the utmost quality standards as required.
- Make 70+ daily calls to members and policyholders to engage in additional benefit opportunities and handle inbound call volume as needed.
- Use a consultative approach to sell needs-based L&H insurance products to public service employees and help them choose benefits to secure their financial future.
- Provide a best-in-class member experience when answering questions regarding existing policies or other sales & service-related inquiries.
We Encourage You To Apply If You Have
- Life and/or Health License is required.
- 2+ years of Call Center or Insurance Sales Experience
- Strong communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to speak, listen and write effectively (i.e., strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills)
- Able to navigate efficiently within a variety of technology platforms and record all activities/call summaries for historical purposes
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Enthusiasm for learning and ability to learn through virtual and in-person formats
- Motivated, results-driven, optimistic team builders with exceptional interpersonal skills
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
Perks & Comp
- Compensation is via hourly pay and monthly bonuses. Upon meeting minimum requirements, target total compensation is $50,000-$60,000 in the first year for average producing reps.
- Top established team members are earning over $100,000 annually
- Medical benefits, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability
- PTO and employee holidays
- Rapidly growing company with room for advancement. We promote from within
Other Details of the Job
Hourly Rate: $14
Monday to Friday