Inside Sales Representative
AMBA Inside Sales Benefits Representatives engage members and policyholders from some of the largest retired public employee associations in the nation. The Benefits Representative role provides presentations by phone on product details and facilitates phone enrollment of members into these programs. No Cold Calls!
- In Texas, we are exclusively endorsed by the Retired State Employees Association of Texas, State Firefighters' and Fire Marshals' Association of Texas, Texas Community College Teachers Association, the Texas Public Employees Association, and the Texas Retired Teachers Association to handle their member benefits.
- Nationwide, we are exclusively endorsed by over 70 state retiree and active employee associations in 39 states.
Benefits Representatives are compensated via hourly pay & monthly bonuses, residual income, and health benefits with target total compensation, upon meeting minimum requirements, at $60,000-$65,000 in the first year. Top established team members are earning over $100,000 annually.
High-Level Position Responsibilities
- Responsible for enhancing companies’ brand through excellent, courteous, and professional communication while maintaining the utmost quality standards as required.
- The role will make 50+ calls per day to members and policyholders to engage in additional benefit opportunities and handle inbound call volume as needed.
- Responsible for selling multiple products for our associations.
- Provide a best-in-class member experience when answering questions regarding existing policies or other sales & service-related inquiries.
- 2+ years Call Center or Insurance Sales Experience
- Strong communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to speak, listen and write effectively (i.e., strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skillsl)
- Able to navigate efficiently within a variety of technology platforms and record all activities/call summaries for historical purposes.