Allied Health Retention Specialist
At AMBA, we’re creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. As a part of our team, you will bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to colleagues that value you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, who you love or what your beliefs are. Join us and let’s do great things together.
AMBA is seeking candidates for the following position based in our new Urbandale, Iowa office: Allied Health Retention Specialist
The purpose of this position is to renew Professional Liability policies for existing medical professionals via phone, in a call center environment.
· Answers inbound calls and works renewals for existing clients.
· Determines eligibility and asks underwriting questions to determine if specified prospective client meets carrier requirements.
· Ensures carrier, state, and company guidelines are adhered to.
· Cross-sells insurance products.
· Enters all information related to the call for reporting purposes.
· Works with internal business partners to achieve business unit results.
· High school diploma required and college degree preferred
· Ability to interpret insurance products to clients.
· Ability to motivate and influence people towards suggested products/solutions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers on the telephone.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
· Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
· Possess self-discipline, self-motivation, and ability to meet assigned objectives.
· Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
· Core competencies include: Communicating with Impact Negotiations Building and Maintaining Relationships
· Appropriate license must be obtained (Property and Casualty)
Salary ranges from $30,000-$40,000 (Commensurate with experience)