Insurance Benefits Advisor
About Our Company
Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA) is a national full-service insurance agency that provides much-needed insurance coverage to retired and active educators, police, firefighters, and state, city, and municipal workers. Our insurance agents help some of our most selfless servants secure the retirement they deserve. We work to protect the financial well-being of retirees while preserving the quality of life for them and the people they love.
Over 75 state associations across 39 states exclusively endorse AMBA to provide benefits to their members. In Michigan, AMBA is endorsed by the Michigan Association Retired School Personnel.
Why Partner With AMBA
- Through our exclusive endorsements, we gain direct access to their members, and our in-house Marketing team generates thousands of qualified leads that we provide to our agents at no cost.
- Every advisor has their own aspirations, and you can achieve them here at AMBA with our proven systems and processes.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity with back-end resources, technology, and training at no cost to you.
Your Day To Day
- Since we generate the leads (at no cost), you spend your time where your passion is — meeting with prospective clients. You can meet with them one-on-one over the phone; Zoom; in-person; conducting in-school workshops, presenting seminars, and educate members at the association chapter meetings.
- Use a consultative approach to sell needs-based products to public service employees and help them choose benefits to secure their financial future.
- You create your schedule. The role is flexible but full-time and fluctuates based on your goals. We ask that you show up every Monday, focused and ready to commit to your plan and set your appointments.
- Throughout the week, we expect you to actively engage so that we can best support you in reaching your goals and engaging in our comprehensive ongoing training, which sets you up for continued success.
We Encourage You To Apply If You Have
- No prior insurance experience is required. We provide extensive training.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results-oriented, self-starters.
- Motivated, optimistic team builders with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do.
- A customer-service-oriented mindset.
- A Life and Health license is required to onboard. No license? No problem. We can help you acquire one.
Perks & Comp
- Comp is performance-based. We offer advanced commissions and residual income with lifetime vesting.
- No commission cap. Avg 1st Year Earnings - $75k to $90k or 1st Year Top Producers $125k+.
- Rapidly growing company with room for advancement. We promote from within.
- Monthly cash bonuses, sales incentives, and awards. Yearly incentives include trips to places like New York; Maui; Adare, Ireland; Canada; New Zealand, and Mexico.
- Comprehensive onboarding, and initial and ongoing training.
- Paired with a Regional Business Consultant to lend additional support (in addition to your manager).