At AMBA, we’re creating a culture where you can bring your authentic self to work. As a part of our team, you will bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to colleagues that value you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, who you love or what your beliefs are. Join us and let’s do great things together.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration, and valued partnership with the business.
- Competitive pay (salary and), full benefits package
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan
We will Count on you to:
- Handle accounts typically for one program.
- With limited underwriting authority and work within pre-stated rating structures as defined by the carrier.
- Evaluate and interprets application guidelines.
- Quote prices to brokers and clients.
- Provide application and policy consultation to clients and brokers.
- Bind policies and handles mid-term communication and requests.
- Build employee relations and improves teamwork.
- Apply and interpret guidelines & rating rules in their evaluation of a risk with limited supervision
- Demonstrate an entry level understanding and application of underwriting acumen
- Make logical and precise recommendations to the carrier when required
- Assist with projects as needed
- Ensure that all regulatory, compliance and transparency requirements are met and comply with all internal policies and procedures
- Manage workload within established service levels and/or production requirements
What you need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy
- Demonstrates problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance
- Highschool diploma required
- Property & Casualty license required. If not licensed, must be able to obtain within 45 days of employment
What Makes You Stand Out?
- College degree or 5+ years related experience preferred
- Insurance or customer service experience