AMBA has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our Association Marketing team. The Marketing Specialist will manage moderately complex or complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes, ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
We are the global leader in health and benefits. We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees.
- Work for a global company that embraces cultural diversity.
- Excellent growth/advancement opportunity.
- Help support diverse populations through the development of meaningful programs.
We will count on you to:
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns, establishing best practices; standards, methods, tools, templates for project management, execution, and reporting.
- Responsible for project execution and ensuring all standard procedures are being followed.
- Creates comprehensive campaign specifications for each campaign to include: audience, segmentation criteria suppressions, and personalization requirements.
- Assist in the development and creation of project-specific timelines and on-time execution of all deliverables.
- Assist in ensuring the marketing plan is based on a solid ROI formula that ensures optimal revenue goals and objectives.
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and project management.
- Experience in insurance is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks.
What makes you stand out?
Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication to effectively present new concepts and drive outcomes.
Persuasive negotiating skills as measured through the ability to convince key internal and external stakeholders to approve and support firm-developed marketing strategies.
Demonstrated experience in direct response marketing strategy development and execution.
Knowledge of accounting and budgeting processes.
Initiative/proactive/follow-through ability with little or no direction from management.
Core competencies include:
Excellent communication skills
Critical thinking and problem solving
Planning and Organizing