Insurance Benefits Advisor
About Our Company
For over 65 years, AMBA has provided much-needed coverage to retired public servants nationwide. Our network expanded to include groups like hard-working public employees, state retirees, active principals, educators, military, trade professionals, firefighters and law enforcement, Unions, Alumni groups, Allied Healthcare, state-based professional occupations groups, and other non-profit associations.
Today, we partner with associations across all 50 states and Canada. Meeting the unique needs of each association requires helping them constantly discover new, effective ways to attract and retain members. We are uniquely positioned as a full-service marketing and membership development company that provides outstanding insurance services.
The proof is in the numbers: 44 million members. 450+ associations. And still growing! In Kansas we are endorsed by the: Kansas Association of Retired School Personnel and the United School Administrators of Kansas.
Why Partner With AMBA
- Through our exclusive endorsements, we gain direct access to their members, and our in-house Marketing team generates thousands of qualified leads that we provide to our agents at no cost.
- Every advisor has their own aspirations, and you can achieve them here at AMBA with our proven systems and processes.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity with back-end resources, technology, and training at no cost to you.
Your Day To Day
- Since we generate the leads (at no cost), you spend your time where your passion is — meeting with prospective clients. You can meet with them one-on-one over the phone; via Zoom; or in person; conducting in-school workshops, presenting seminars, and educating members at the association chapter meetings.
- Use a consultative approach to sell needs-based products to public service employees and help them choose benefits to secure their financial future.
- You create your schedule. The role is flexible but full-time and fluctuates based on your goals. We ask that you show up every Monday focused and ready to commit to your plan and set your appointments.
- Throughout the week, we expect you to actively engage so that we can best support you in reaching your goals and engaging in our comprehensive ongoing training, which sets you up for continued success.
We Encourage You To Apply If You Have
- No prior insurance experience is required. We provide extensive training.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results-oriented, self-starter.
- Motivated, optimistic team builders with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do.
- A customer-service-oriented mindset.
- A Life and Health license is required to onboard. No license? No problem. We can help you acquire one.
Perks & Comp
- Comp is performance-based. We offer advanced commissions and residual income with lifetime vesting.
- No commission cap. Avg 1st Year Earnings - $75k to $90k or 1st Year Top Producers $125k+.
- Rapidly growing company with room for advancement. We promote from within.
- Monthly cash bonuses, sales incentives, and awards. Yearly incentives include trips to places like New York; Maui; Adare, Ireland; Canada; New Zealand, and Mexico.
- Comprehensive onboarding and initial and ongoing training.
- Paired with a Regional Business Consultant to lend additional support (in addition to your manager).