Industrialization Quality Engineer
Alten Mexico is looking for an Industrialization Quality Engineer in Tlaxcala :
- Owns the component risk dashboard
- Leads the collaboration of the component risk analysis
- Creates the verification plan for each component and sub-assembly.
- Leads the PPEP (Part Product Evaluation Plan).
- Drives the requirements of our suppliers to reach quality goals and proper controls.
- Leads the planning and execution of component qualification.
- Leads the Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) to ensure the proper level of quality is built into the processes.
- Leads the Fault Tree Analysis for PFMEA items with cross-functional team including Marketing, Design and Quality
- Ensures quality items are included in the equipment, tool, and process qualification plans.
- Creates the Process Quality Control Plan (PQCP) that ensures all engineering specifications have been reviewed and are under control.
- Transfers process quality data and requirements to suppliers and Schneider manufacturing facilities.
- Deliver PQCP and Component Quality Control Plans (CQCPs) to the plants for creation of Process Control Plans and Incoming Inspection
- Leads quality issue resolution all along the project including the production pilot.
- Supports and trains cross functions on methods and tools needed to reach robustness, capability, and quality targets.
- Six Sigma Green Belt (black belt would be a plus)
- Process FMEA development and Control Plan execution
- GD&T exposure and understanding
- Experience with metrology equipment (CMM, micrometers, height gauges)
- Strong use of statistical tools and principles
- Understanding of data analytics and statistics software packages
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.