Product Lighting Engineer - automotive interiors
Product Lighting Engineer with 2 years of experience in the field of interior automotive design. The focus of the position is to manage and execute the lighting designs, including product feasibility and optical simulation, from the concept phase to serial production.
- Analysis of the product specifications from the Customers.
- Main contact with OEM R&D department. Conduct technical presentations for the Customers.
- Coordination of the development activities from the concept phase until the serial design release (CAD, 3D and 2D detailed definition)
- Provide design direction to the CAD designers.
- Process definition according to the best technical solution for each product and manufacturing plant.
- Create tooling specifications depending on the product and manufacturing site characteristics.
- Coordinate activities with suppliers of tooling and components until acceptance.
- Coordination of engineering changes including economical negotiations with sub-suppliers.
- Support quotation activity with technical proposals and solutions.
- Act as a link between internal customer, supplier, partner and external customer.
- Coordinate industrialization of the project, ensuring the project launch within the expected timing and the expected quality.
- Participate project audits. (Internal and external in front of costumer and regulators (IATF, VDA etc)
- Support develop DVP&R, obtain Customer approval and support the testing of the products.
- Keep and maintain an Engineering Open Issues List.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.