Electronics Design Engineer
Electronics Design Engineer with 2 or more years of experice in the field of interior automotive design. The focus of the position is to manage and execute the electronics design for lighting applications, including product feasibility, from the concept phase to serial production.
- Analysis of the electronics product specifications. Able to establish the System requirements for the different products.
- Main contact with OEM R&D department.
- Conduct technical presentations for the Customers.
- Coordinationate development activities from the concept phase until the serial design release. Coordination with mechanical design team to integrate the products.
- Process definition according to the standards for electronics manufacturing requirements.
- Coordinate activities with the electronics manufacturing suppliers until acceptance.
- Coordinate engineering changes including economical negotiations with sub-suppliers.
- Support quotation activity with technical proposals and solutions.
- Act as a link between internal customer, supplier, partner and external customer.
- Coordinate industrialization of the project, ensuring the project launch within the expected timing and the expected quality.
- Participate project audits. (Internal and external in front of costumer and regulators (IATF, VDA etc.)
- Support develop DVP&R, obtain Customer approval and support the testing of the products.
- Keep and maintain an Engineering Open Issues List.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.