Industrialization Project Manager
We are looking for Industrialization Project Managers to support OEM Motors plant in Ramos Arizpe in new engine assembly implementation.
The job actitivities are:
- Handling all projects phases for Machinery & Equipment: Design concept, Design reviews, Manufacturing Phase, Buy Off, Dimensional certification, Shipping, Installation and Validation and run Pilots and get Launching Phase.
- Achieve projects. Timing, avoid issues at launch and piloting phases of a project , equipment & process implementation with Quality compliance. Project budget attainment. Zero Red issues at launching project phase. MANAGEMENT OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
- Preparation and monitoring of purchase requisitions for approval and placement.
- Preparation and authorization of work estimate and signature for invoice payments.
- Control and administration of the work requires time, quality and funds.
- Monitoring and delivery of pilot material to suppliers.
- Prepare and issue the facilities requisitions for tools and equipment installation, including detailed layouts approved by plant personnel.
- Preparation of process sheets for the assembly of new models, or of the new series according to product engineering specifications.
- Track equipment from shipping at Supplier facilities until receiving at Plant site including border crossing and customs cleared with STELLANTIS broker contact.
- Development and/or approval of AMEF’s.
- Lead and coordinate the pilot units built "Gamma, Pre-Pilots and Pilots".
- Assist materials handling personnel in layouts and in the plant floor for the identification, location and delivery of materials.
- Monitoring and verification of specifications during the construction of equipment, tools and measurement equipment for the verification and validation of the product.
- Coordination with industrial engineering of the assignment and sequence of operations.
- Assist the plants in the launches.
- Resolve all discrepancies and process non-conformity reports, attributable to the equipment, tools and process sheets, delivered to the pilots builds.
- Know and apply Stellantis policies and procedures such as travel expenses, Code of Conduct, etc...
- Weekly meetings for product revisions with Product engineering and product for assembly process feasibility
- Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer and/or Electronic Engineer.
- Handling all projects phases for Machinery & Equipment: Design concept, Design reviews, Manufacturing Phase, Buy Off , Dimensional certification, Shipping, Installation and Validation and run Pilots and get Launching Phase
- Experience on Investment studies related to long and medium projects
- Microsoft project tracking timing with Critical Route Maps
- Demonstrable experience in minimum 5 years Manufacturing Process
- Knowledge in process design and preparation of process sheets, PFMEA’s, Control plans and Quality tests.
- Strong english communication skills
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.