Project Development Engineer
• Industrialization of the new production lines in all involved plants for a given program, achieving targets in terms of Timing, Capacity and Production Costs in coherency PMS requirements, aligned to program Capex target.
• Production System Definition: Define and implement the best Production System Concept making sure Group standards are applied, in coherency with the Faurecia Excellence System (FES) and FIS industrial strategy. Propose and validates the production flow, MIFD and final layout.
• Identifies and follow-up Industrial risks and define the back-up plan for critical processes. Check, share and take advantage of any relevant Lesson Learned from similar process. Provide Industrial Impact on any Engineering Change Request.
• Process FMEA: Participate in the definition of Key Product Characteristics (KPC) and Key Control Characteristics (KCC).
• Coordinate and Lead the PFMEA methodology during program phase with active participation of TEEs, Process Experts (PLTE), Plant. Once PFMA completed, ensure action implementation and ttransfer to plant before MPT.
• CAR Committee: Prepares and leads the Program CAR Presentation with program and plant support and validation. Once CAR is presented, ensure CAR submission and follow-up according targeted industrial timing.
• Industrial Timing: build, update & monitor the complete program industrial timing plan for tools, equipment, packaging and associated processes to reach MPT and SOP on time and right first time from specification to final acceptance.
• Coordinate Program TE&E and Supply Chain Engineers within program team and track Plants readiness level though IPMs, coordinate Machines and tool Acceptance, making sure complete and robust PDCA is implemented and tracked by PTE.
• Industrial Performance: define, track and maintain Industrial Performance indicators: MOD Headcount and Work Content, Scrap Process rate, Process Capabilities, Capacity Status and Process Cycle Time, including TRS Tracking, Rework, Material Yield, Launch Costs.
• Program Investment: propose profitable solutions for Program Financial KPI improvement through standard, automation, digitalization with payback analysis. Optimize Program Investment through reuse,bBundling, massification etc.. Build, update & monitor the detailed Program Investment List, submitting CAR request and approval follow-up.
• Support and follow production trials performed at plant.
• Support plant to perform all targets checks at production trials (Production Trials, Mass Production Trials.
• Define & lead the convergence plan in case of target gaps
• Capitalize on program experience by:
• Updating and finalizing the program documentation related to manufacturing and associated processes
• Raising and recording Lessons Learned
• Travel to support the launch of production in the Plant and or supplier buy off
• Support the leadership and commitment from top management according to the NAO environmental policy and ISO 14001.
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.